Gazette Issue #6

Oh my Goodness – September just flew by and we are 1/3 of the way through October and I am just now reaching out!  Hubby and I were very happy to put September to bed this year. He started the month with a tear in his retina on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend.  The next weekend found me at the ER (after vending at the Coastal Prairie Quilt Guild Show) with a 10mm kidney stone, surgically removed the next day!  A big thank you to my son and grand-kids for coming to the show to pack my booth!  I was miserable for the next 2.5 weeks until the stint came out – the next morning at 6:45 am I flew to Memphis, TN to teach at a retreat!  On Saturday of the retreat I realized I had energy and I was BACK!  I also realized that I had not feeling well for a few months, I had chalked it up to being busy opening a new shop and having a different routine!  I am SEW EXCITED to be back in the swing again and we have lots planned – so much that I am just starting with October – but stay tuned to our Facebook and/or Instagram pages or follow our blog to stay up to date!

On our website there are 2 schedules of classes and events for the shop:
Shop Schedule  -or- Google Calendar

On the schedule you will find:
T-Shirt Quilt Class Information
Multiple Madness Dresden Plate Class – uses beautiful fabrics with a 12″ repeat
Visits from local longarm quilters to help you turn your TOPS into QUILTS
A FREE Quilting Ergonomics Lecture (October 22)
And Lots more – click on one of the above links to learn more!

May your bobbin run out (as that means you are sewing!)  May you smile and find peace while you sew!  May we see you soon!
Til Then Best Wishes,

Denise & Lindsey
Tara, Corey and Holly

About hollydeequilts

I am a wife, mom, grandma and quilter. I also enjoy gardening and dabble in genealogy. And I love Pinterest!
This entry was posted in 405 E Davis Luling TX, Gazette, HollyDee Quilts, Sewing Seeds, Workshops and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Gazette Issue #6

1. Jeanne Whittle says:

So sorry to hear you had such a bad September but happy you are feeling good again. Jeanne W

2. Nancy Watson says:

Sorry you were so sick 😟 glad to hear you are back in the saddle 👍😄 Nancy

Sent from my iPhone

3. Cynthia Cox says:

Denise, so sorry to hear you and your husband weren’t feeling well! I am so glad you are BACK! I am scheduled to see you this Saturday!!

Cynthia Cox

4. Elaine Eaker says:

Happy that everything is back to normal and that you are feeling gung Ho. Wish I was Hugs

5. Patty Lang says:

Hi Denise:; I so enjoyed your class in Sept. at Rhonda’s. Glad you are feeling much better. Look forward to a sew in day at your new shop. See you soon.
    Patty Lang

• Patty it was so nice to have a chance to visit with you at the retreat! You all took such good care of me – I am lucky to have you as friends! Looking forward to having you visit the shop!

6. MICHELLE lavender says:

I love the seeds savings. I made a purchase the first Sat of oct. hope it counts.

7. Janie Cimrhanzl says:

Miss you hope to get up there soon to finish my project ! I love paper piecing !

Janie C